Singapore Circuit Breaker Period – Every One Stay Safe and Healthy
FULLY SOLD & TOP
About the The Skyline Cambodia
The Skyline Cambodia is a freehold mixed development strategically located at right at the heart of the financial area of Phnom Penh City, Cambodia. This iconic development consist of 39-storey mixed development with 2 blocks of 29-storey residential towers, 6-storey carpark, 3-storey commercial shops and 1-storey communal facilities.
The Skyline is surrounded by the bustling life the Cambodian community. Flanked around by landmarks, iconic buildings and attractions such as The Peace Palace, Vattanac Capital Tower, Canadia Tower, Central Market and major International and local banks.
The Location and Highlights
Centrally located in the Central Business District of Phnom Penh, The Skyline @ Cambodia offers a breath taking view around the city. With the Central Market and Sorya Shopping Center a stone throw away, coupled with numerous embassies and government buildings around it, The Skyline encompasses convenience and a bustling city living all in one.
In the capital where skyscrapers are a novelty, The Skyline will be a pinnacle of city living and with numerous amenities around it, it will be a landmark unparalleled.
Reasons to invest at The Skyline Cambodia!
1. Deferred payment – translates to better cash flow for investors
2. Low Cash Outlay. Guaranteed Rental for 3+3+3 years
3. Growing economy that attracts young startups and foreign ventures = high demand
4. Best investors’ choice
5. Close to Grade A offices: Vattanac Capital, Exchange Square
6. Surrounded by Embassy and ministry buildings.
7. Impending Cambodia’s full integration into ASEAN in 2015 and synergies of commerce and businesses.
8. Price to sell low entry level for foreigners
9. Easy exit strategy : no seller stamp duty, Capital Gain Tax and minimum holding period
10. Cambodia is driven by US dollars, capitalise on the currency appreciation potential
11. No ABSD, SSD, TDSR
12. Located in the heart of Phnom Penh
13. Rare Freehold vs Majority Leasehold
14. High nett yield due to Low Property Tax, Low Maintenance fees etc
15. Increasing office rents = Increasing yield & capital growth potential
About the Developer
SGPD has been one of Cambodia pioneers in property development for more than two decades. It is a Cambodia property
and hotel conglomerate involved in real estate development and investment, hotel ownership and management, facilities management and the provision of hospitality solutions.