IMPORTANT: COVID-19 & CB Phase 3
Due to the safe distancing & measurements imposed by CoH, the showflat viewings slots is limited per day and strictly by appointment basis.
Nevertheless, shall you prefer to View from Home, We can assist you with the Virtual Tours!
If had Missed the Special Promo during CB ! Fret Not, Talk to Us!
Together We Can Overcome. Cheers!
FULLY SOLD & TOP
PRINCIPLE GARDEN HIGHLIGHTS
About the Principal Garden
Principal Garden Condo Singapore @ Prince Charles is UOL latest new launch residential condo in Singapore district 3 at Prince Charles Crescent. Nestled in this exclusive residential area of Singapore surrounded by Good Class Bungalow (GCB) and foreign embassies and near Singapore Botanic garden, development in this area enjoy the peace and quiet environment with clean and fresh air. With low rise GCB and properties around Botanic Garden, residents in Principal Garden Condo will enjoy panoramic view of Singapore’s botanical greeneries. Properties in this area are well sort after by foreigners and local. Principal Garden Singapore condo @ Prince Charles is merely 400m to Redhill MRT and the Redhill Market beside the MRT station. Taking the MRT to Singapore financial centre is just 3 MRT stops or only 8 minutes of train ride. By driving via Tanglin road to Orchard road is less then 5 minutes. That is how near Principal Garden Condo is from city centre.
Why Buy Principal Garden Condo Singapore @ Prince Charles
- Principal Garden Singapore Condo land bid per plot ratio is lower then land sales for The Crest condo next door. Developer will have the ability to price to sell.
- Limited land in and around Prince Charles Crescent and Redhill area.
- Huge land size of 268,716 sq ft with world class landscaping.
- Reputable public listed developer that create award winning masterpieces. All UOL new launch since 2005 has won multiple international awards.
- Prime location that is serene, peaceful and quiet.
- Being surrounded by popular parks and gardens such as Botanical garden, Hort Park, Labrador Park and Mount Faber add more means of outdoor.
- Being surrounded by famous eateries in Dempsey Hill, Holland Village and Rochester Park improve resident daily life style.
- Major malls, wet market and hawker centre around Principal Garden Singapore Condo @ Prince Charles bring convenience into the life style.
- Being 3 MRT stops from our financial district and just a stone throw away from major commercial hub such as Biopolis, Fusionpolis and harbourfront centre means you will spoil for choice with the abundant of professional tenants.
About the Developers
UOL Group Limited is an awarding winning company with an impressive portfolio of investment and development properties. In 2012, they were awarded the “Best Developer Award” in Singapore. The selection for this award is based on the quality of development, track record and innovation of the developer. Being renowned for building high-quality signature homes of supreme finishings that are enhanced by beautiful landscaping and clubbed with luxurious facilities, UOL Group limited is definitely one of the leading developers in Singapore. Botanique @ Bartley is another great masterpiece by UOL Group Limited
Incorporated in 1949, Kheng Leong Co (Pte) Limited began operations as an international commodity and spice trading company. Over the years, the company has kept pace with the changing business landscape and has evolved as an investment group with interests in property development and real estate investment. Today, the Kheng Leong Group has a growing portfolio of development projects and business interests through direct investment or collaborations with strategic partners, that spans across the Asia Pacific region from Shanghai and Hong Kong to Sydney as well as London and Los Angeles.
Location Map & Site Plan
Principal Garden condo has full and unique facilities, which includes a guard house, clubhouse, function room, indoor gym, tennis court, 50m swimming pool, sun deck, BBQ pits & children’s playground. The 4 towers face North, offering panoramic and unblock view towards the Botanic Garden. Units facing South will have an eastern view towards the CBD, Orchard area. Indulge in a serene and tranquil lifestyle right in the heart of Prince Charles Crescent.