Exclusive new 1, 2 & 3 bed apartments located minutes from London’s dynamic centres of global commerce and finance – The city & Canary Wharf. Now from only £80K Cash!
Marina Wharf East boosts its unique location beside London’s largest marina, South Dock Marina, famous for its central location and huge capacity of 200 berths. Despite being rich in heritage, Surrey Quays has been transferred into a vibrant township for modern living. Surrey Quays shopping center houses a number of favorite restaurants, cafes, shops, including Tesco Superstore.
Marine Wharf East comprises two principal buildings – Canary Point and Harbourside, offering an executive choice of contemporary 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. The site includes approximately 1800 square meters of landscaped public open space and two courtyard gardens, providing ample spaces to relax and enjoy.
Marine Wharf East has been designed to maximize on natural light with virtually all apartments having a private terrace or balcony, with many apartments in Canary Point enjoying extensive terrace space and superb view towards River Thames, Canary Wharf and South Dock Marina.
Marine Wharf East has been very well positioned to provide the ideal solution to today’s demanding schedules and busy lifestyles. It is ideal for anyone who wants to work, study or live close to the heart of London, yet still provides a calm and relaxing environment, with green, landscaped surroundings close to the river.
Location & Transport Map
MWE connects to London’s key locations within minutes
– 10 minute walk from Marine Wharf East (MWE) to Surrey Quays station
– 1 minute overground hop from Surrey Quays to Canada Water
– 7 minutes from the Heart of Canary Wharf, the Powerhouse of Europe
– 8 minutes from London Bridge Quarter, the new gateway to London City
– Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf, O2 Arena concert hall, South Bank, Westminster, The West End, Bond Street in 14 minutes (London’s “Orchard Road”)
Marine Wharf East Features
– Choice of exclusive 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment styles.
– Two communal landscaped courtyard gardens.
– All apartments with private terrace, balcony or roof terrace.
– 1800 sqm of open space, 1 minute away from Thames Path Walk that stretches for 40 miles along the river.
– Secure lower ground parking and cycle storage available in both apartment blocks.
– Each apartment finished and equipped to Galliard Homes’ premier specifications, including rustic oak engineered timber flooring and Smeg kitchen appliances.
– Two passenger lifts serving each apartment core and lower parking levels.
– Many apartments with panoramic views towards Canary Wharf, the River Thames and South Dock Marina.
– Green roof ecological sustainability to both apartment blocks.
– Soft and hard landscaped Home Zone division integrating apartment blocks and communal access.
– Car Club bay within Home Zone.
Reasons to Invest in MWE London
– Excellent location and highly sought address in London SE16 Surrey Quays (Zone 2)
– Excellent connections to Canary Wharf, The City and Central London
– Reputable developer, Galliard Homes, awarded Best Residential Developer Award in 2014
– Minutes walk to River Thames, South Dock Marina (London’s largest marina), Greenland Pier, Southwark Park etc
– Vibrant township with shopping centre, art gallery and water sports
– Huge upside potential with the success of Canada Water Masterplan and the completion of new business centre on the adjacent site of Cannon Wharf
– Quality finishings including rustic oak engineered timber flooring and Smeg kitchen appliances
– Many apartments enjoy panoramic views of Canary Wharf, River Thames and South Dock Marina
– All apartments come with free private terrace, balcony or root terrace space
– Secure lower ground parking and cycle storage available in both apartment blocks
– Two communal landscaped courtyard gardens
– 1,800 square metres of landscaping & greenery
– Deferred payment (only 20% till completion)
– Very attractive Price.
About Marine Wharf East (MWE) Developer – Galliard Homes
Galliard Homes has a solid 25-year track record in delivering quality homes in London. Galliard Homes is widely recognized as London’s leading developer focusing on high-end developments located in regeneration areas identified to have long-term growth potential and excellent transport connections.
Galliard Homes development portfolio within London consists of over 1.1 billion of new development providing a mix of some 6000 new apartments, houses, townhouses and penthouses.
– BEST RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPER AWARD at the prestigious Norwood 2014 Property Luncheon (equivalent to the world-renowned FIABCI property award)
– BEST LARGE DEVELOPMENT AWARD in the prestigious Evening Standard New Homes Award 2013 on Marconi House