Singapore Phase 2 Opening – Every One Stay Safe and Healthy
FULLY SOLD & TOP
About Stars of Kovan
STARS OF KOVAN is a brand new mixed development developed by Property Enterprises Development (S) Pte Ltd, member of Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited (CKPH) in Singapore. CKPH is one of the largest developers in Hong Kong with market value of S$41 billion as of 31 December 2015. With its long history of property development expertise, CKPH has built many of Hong Kong most notable landmark buildings and complexes. About one in seven residences in Hong Kong were developed by CKPH.
Stars Of Kovan located at Upper Serangoon Road comprise of 4 Blocks of 17th Storey Residential Towers, Total 395 Residential Units and 46 British Inspired Commercial Shops.
Connectivity conveniently located only 2 minutes walk from Kovan MRT Station. Amenities like Heartland Mall, Famous Kovan Food Centre and Wet Market are only within 3 minutes walk as well.
Top 8 Reasons Why Stars of Kovan?
- From a well-known Developer Cheung Kong Holdings
- Mixed-use development bringing convenience to your doorstep
- State of Art Condominium facilities
- Comprehensive and refined inside both for the commercial as well as residential units
- Encircled with a lot of shopping therapy from Nex Shopping Mall, Heartland Mall and Hougang Mall
- Less than 200m to Kovan MRT station gives commuters an unbeatable traveling experience
- High rental return that’s great for property investors
- Reputable schools within vicinity like DPS International School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girl’s School, Holy Innocents’ Primary School and Xinhua Primary School etc.
About the Location
Stars of Kovan is situated in District 19 at the junction of Upper Serangoon Road and Tampines Road. Kovan MRT Station is just situated across the road and a 2mins stroll will set your journey to the rest of Singapore island. Nex mall is a MRT stop away at Serangoon MRT and be dazzled by a mix of retail, lifestyle entertainment, food & beverage with more than 360 premium tenants and brands. Being close to rejuvenating Defu Industrial City and Paya Lebar iPark will naturally attract a pool of tenants.