- Updated On:
- December 9, 2017
About Sophia Hills
WELCOME TO THE HILL
Sophia Hills is a 493 – units condominium situated on Mount Sophia All 3 conservation buildings will be restored as heritage buildings.
All 3 conservation buildings will be restored as heritage buildings. One of the conservation buildings, the original Nan Hwa Girls’ School,
has been designated as a children centre/kindergartedn. The second one, Trinity Theological Chapel, is to be converted into a restaurant.
The third one, the Olson building which was part of the Methodist Girl’s School, will be use as he clubhouse for the condominium development.
Why Invest/Buy Sophia Hills?
– 1st development in Singapore with 3 conservation buildings!
– Conservation buildings to be used for Clubhouse, Childcare/Kindergarten and F&B restaurant
– MCST will undertake the leasing of the Conserved Buildings to 3rd party operators
– Rental income from Childcare/Kindergarten and F&B restaurant will go to the Maintenance Fund account.
– A flight of stairs near House on the Hill Preschool that has direct access to Handy Road & Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange.
– There is a separate entrance for the childcare/kindergarten users.
– Both Childcare/Kindergarten and F&B restaurant has guarded entrances that limit access to the residential development
– Screening to the units may be changed (in terms of design and to the number of units) after inspection by URA as the construction progresses
– Terracotta wall finishes are to be used as a feature wall for selected balconies.
Owners are not allowed to remove / change the terracotta wall finishes unless prior approval is obtained from the MCST
– Prefabricated bathroom units for selected units and any subsequent penetrations are not recommended as they will compromise the waterproofing warranty
Amenities of Sophia Hills
Availability of Amenities
Short Stroll to Plaza Sing, Atrium@Orchard, The Cathay, POMO, Centerpoint, Bugis Junction, Jansons Market Place, Takashimaya and many famous eateries
Availability of Recreational Facilities
Resort-Like facilities catering to all age group and family profile.
Availability of Several Academic Institutions
Close to top elite schools SMU, SOTA, LaSalle, NAFA, St Margaret’s Pri, ACS Junior, Stamford Pri, River Vallery Pri and St. Joseph
Close to the Regional Centre of Singapore
Walk to 4 MRT Dhoby Ghaut, Rochor, Little India and Bencoolen Stations
Sophia Hills Site Plan/Facilities
Sophia Hills Unit Distribution
Sophia Hills Developer
SOPHIA HILL – HOI HUP REALTY PTE LTD
& SUNWAY DEVELOPMENTS
With years of partnership between the two reputable companies in the property development industry, Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd and Sunway Developments Pte Ltd has several successful collaborations such as The Miltonia Residences, Sea Esta, Arc at Tampines, just to name a few.
The conglomerate has also been recently awarded with the BCA Greenmark Award (Platinum) 2014 for Royal Square@Novena, BCA Construction Productivity Award (Gold) 2013 for The Peak @ Toa Payoh and BCA Construction Productivity Award (Gold) 2012 for City View @ Boon Keng.