- Updated On:
- May 17, 2020
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 507.00 ft2
IMPORTANT: SHOWFLAT VIEWING
In line with Government guidance, Sales Gallery/ Showflat are open for appointments only, with maximum number of visitor per time slot!
Enjoyed Special Promo Now ! Talk to Us!
Together We Can Overcome. Cheers!
NOT FOR SALES
About One Regent Manchester
A truly international city with 22,000 immigrants making new lives in the city each year little wonder that demand for housing continues to exceed supply.
In term of ranking, Manchester is ranked the first for best UK city to live in 2013, 2014, and 2015 by “The Economist”. KPMG also ranked Manchester as the Europe most affordable city.
Manchester is home to two largest shopping centre in the UK, the Trafford Centre and Arndale Centre.
Manchester Chinatown is the 2nd largest in UK.
British Telecom invested 575 million pounds to install fibre optic broadband in every premises in Manchester which is not happening in London,
Largest student population in UK and Europe total about 400,000 students are studying in Manchester and there are approximately 100,000 of students who needs accommodation. This is also the top reason why 80 of FTSE 100 companies is moving their offices into Manchester because of young and energetic workforce in addition to the great infrastructure and cheaper operation cost compare to London.
Why invest in One Regent Manchester
- Invest in The Best Buy To Let Hotspot in UK
- Low investment option in First World Established Country from £1xxK and Only 20% upfront required
- Developer is giving guarantee rental yield 6.5% per annum for 2 years
- Very strategic location in Manchester city centre, walking distance to restaurants, cafes, bars (Deansgate Locks), Deansgate train and tram station, Spinningfields (Manchester Financial Center), and more
- Manchester is offering highest rental yield in UK according to HSBC Survey
- Voted as the best UK city to live from 2013 to 2015
- Home to 80 of FTSE 100 companies, over 2000 multinational companies have established their presence in Manchester
- Manchester is 2nd largest city in UK after London, it is also 2nd largest economy in UK after London, as well as UK 2nd largest foreign direct investment hub
- High potential profit – Price gap between London (UK largest city and economy) and Manchester (UK 2nd largest city and economy) as high as 1/6
- Largest student population in Europe with over 400,000 students in 22 universities
- Shortage in housing supply
- Estimated 135,000 growth in population by 2023
- Estimated 100,000 new job opportunities
- Manchester international airport provides flights to over 220 destinations, more than any other airport in UK
About The Location
One Regent Manchester is just within short walk or drive to many amenities and Manchester attractions.
- Spinningfields: Financial Center of Manchester
- Deansgate Locks: Famous cafes/bars/restaurant in Manchester where prominent footballer hang out
- Deansgate Tram/Train Station
- Media City: BBC Headquarter
- First Street: Manchester exciting neighborhood with interesting mixture of culture, leisure, retail, and office space
- Salford Universities