About New Futura
New Futura is a Freehold Super Luxury Condominium in Singapore’s Prime District 9. The Chinese name of the development is 银峰. Set in a premier location within 10 minutes walk to Orchard Road. Close to all amenities yet hidden in the Leonie Hill enclave. Designed for the future and available soon. A truly unique residential project by CDL.
Why New Futura ?
EXQUISITE LIVING AT ITS FINEST
• Rare freehold luxury condominium in Singapore’s prime District 9
• Exclusive 124 residential homes in 36-storey high, iconic twin towers
• Within 10-minute walk to Orchard Road
• Stunning architecture with dynamic curved balconies & futuristic fins
• 6 thematic sky terraces at intermediate levels
• 2 levels of basement car park with ultra luxury lots for the super cars
• Private lift access to all units
Amenities of New Futura
Availability of Amenities
Shop and dine 24/7 with a plethora of shopping malls such as Paragon, Ngee Ann City and IonOrchard
Availability of Recreational Facilities
• Work out and rejuvenate at Level 3 Fitness Terrace which comes with a Wellness Studio equipped with Gymnasium and Steam Rooms
• Enjoy 6 thematic Sky Terraces interspersed at various levels, complete with mesmerizing views of the city
Availability of Several Academic Institutions
Close proximity to renowned schools such as Chatsworth International School, River Valley Primary, ACS Junior and ISS International School
Close to the Regional Centre of Singapore
Close to Central Business District, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay and Esplanade, Approximately 10-min walk to Somerset MRT as well as upcoming Orchard MRT interchange, which connects existing North-South Line to future Thomson-East Coastline
New Futura Site Plan/Facilities
New Futura Unit Mix
City Developments Limited (CDL) is a Singapore-listed international real estate operating company with a global presence spanning 97 locations in 26 countries. As one of Singapore’s largest companies by market capitalisation, our income-stable and geographically-diversified portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls, totalling over 18 million square feet of floor area globally.
CDL has hotel assets in one of the world’s largest hotel groups – our London-listed subsidiary, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc (M&C), has over 130 hotels globally, many in key gateway cities. Globally, CDL has developed over 40,000 homes and is one of Singapore’s largest commercial landlords, with one of the biggest landbanks amongst Singapore private-sector developers.
Building on our track record of over 50 years in real estate development, investment and management, CDL has developed growth platforms in five key international markets – UK, US, China, Japan and Australia. The Company is also leveraging our stable of prime assets and growing our real estate funds management business. We currently have over $3.5 billion in funds under management.