About The Chapter One Eco Ratchada – HuayKhwang
This condominium is in higher demand than any other in neighboring areas. This is because it is very close to the CBD (Central economic district of). If you moved to Sukhumvit Bangkok Sathorn or Ploenchit Ari the condominium prices would have risen and it would go far beyond the reach of the middle class income or salary. Hence it is appropriate to say that the Ratchada is the ideal and best solution both prices wise and living wise.
Chapter One Eco is built with the mission to provide living with nature, wind and sunshine and hence is bringing Ecology to its residents. Thus the word “Eco” has been added to its name.
Chapter One Eco of Ratchada has chosen to bring natural style of Scandinavia to blend with the architecture of the building and the public. Scandinavia is a group of northern European countries, including Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Their furniture is very light, almost white to bring brightness and warm home feeling. The style and mood of simplicity is emphasised by almost all the furniture out of wood.
I must say that this is a project that could be the largest in the Ratchadapisek till date.
Reasons to Invest in Chapter One Eco Ratchada-HuayKhwang
- Thailand’s No.1 LISTED and AWARD WINNING DEVELOPER – PRUKSA REAL ESTATE PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
- Mega High Rise – FREEHOLD Condominium
- Mega Facilities – Co-working space, Fitness, Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi and Many More
- Stylish Green Eco Scandinavian Concept
- Fastest Growing New CBD (RAMA IX) & Residential Zone
- Proven Capital Growth & Rental Yield
- Easy Access to MRT Huay Kwang, Many Shopping Malls, and serveral International Schools
- Fully Furnished from SGD$108K only
- Super Low Down-Payment from S$2xK Only + Deferred Payment till TOP (estimated Q2 2019)
- Earn Steady Capital Gain in the most Promising Location / Investor Friendly
About the Location
Chapter One Eco is located within close proximity to Bangkok city’s newest and most sought-after central business districts (CBDs) at Ratchadapisek – Rama IX. With its abundance of grade A offices and lifestyle shopping malls, it is no surprise that the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), along with major corporations such as AIA and UniLever has most recently moved to this high-growth potential CBD zone.
With mega developments like what would be ASEAN’ s tallest building The Super Tower, Grand Rama IX Development, Singha Complex and the Makkasan Project, this will be THE place to live, work & play.
Get ready to be spoilt as you are surrounded by a wide selection of transportation modes, day-to-day amenities, lifestyle shopping malls, F&B establishments, leading international schools and embassies.