- Updated On:
- May 18, 2020
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 474.00 ft2
IMPORTANT: SHOWFLAT VIEWING
Sales Gallery/ Showflat are open for appointments only, with maximum number of visitor per time slot!
Enjoyed Special Promo Now ! Talk to Us!
FULLY SOLD & TOP
About Alex Residences
Alex Residences is the latest new launch condo by Singland Property Group in the prime city fringe central region and will comprise of 429 residential units on a impressive 40 storey block. Standing tall along Alexandra Road and set by the Tanglin residential, Alex residence is also located 2 minutes away from Redhill MRT. Alex Residences is without a doubt a great place to live.
Amidst the tranquillity of your haven, the excitement of city life stays close within reach. Alex Residence is located within an established residential estate and a short 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront area where VivoCity and Sentosa are located. Alex Residences condo is also situated within a short walking distance to the Redhill MRT station, future residents will enjoy convenient access to all parts of Singapore via the MRT system. The future residential development will also be well connected to major arterial roads and expressways such as Alexandra Road, Tanglin Road and Ayer Rajah Expressway. With Alex Residences, your connectivity to modern conveniences is just a train ride away, while amenities nearby fulfill your daily needs.
With an ideal location and fine surroundings, Alex Residences is exceptional investments for investors. Alex Residences symbolizes class, grandeur, at the same time, progress. This high-rise luxurious condo tower feature all the amenities, facilities, and services that anyone would want and need in an accommodation. Depending on your preferences, you can choose from a variety of diverse units from single bedroom units to luxurious penthouses.
Why Buy Alex Residences?
* Short walk to Redhill MRT Station
* Located within an established residential estate and a short 10 minutes’ drive to Orchard Road, the Central Business District, Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront
* Well situated at the heart of three well-developed neighbourhoods — Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru — provide a wide range of business, leisure and dining amenities as well as excellent public transport connection.
* Well connected to major arterial roads and expressway such as Alexandra Road, Tanglin Road and Ayer Rajah Expressway.
* Short drive to a wide range of recreation and dining amenities such as IKEA Alexandra, Queensway Shopping Centre and The Anchorage
* The Star Vista – new retail and entertainment hub with over 100 stores located next to Buona Vista MRT
* Mount Faber Park – Henderson Waves, The Southern Ridges and Mount Faber Cable Car Station.The Hortpark at Pasir Panjang is a major new green attraction. The walk, which will stretch from Mount Faber to Kent Ridge Park, will boast elevated walkways in the midst of treetop greenery and dramatic pedestrian overhead bridges over Henderson and Alexandra Roads.
* Great rental potential from NUH, NUS, One-North-Fusionpolis,Biopolis and many more!
* Close to reputable schools such as Crescent Girls School, Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary School, CHIJ St Theresa Convent and Universities such as Management Development Institute of Singapore
About Developer’s Background
As one of Singapore’s largest property players, Singapore Land (SingLand) is synonymous with premier property developments in both prime and suburban locations.
The Group has about 2.2 million sq ft of office space and nearly 1 million sq ft of retail space across Singapore. Our portfolio includes Singapore Land Tower and Clifford Centre in the heart of Singapore’s financial district, Raffles Place, The Gateway with its I.M. Pei designed twin towers, SGX Centre which houses the Singapore Stock Exchange, as well as Marina Square, a large shopping, entertainment, hotel, and commercial complex close to the CBD. Other developments include West Mall, a suburban shopping mall in Bukit Batok, and office developments in Tampines Finance Park, Abacus Plaza and Tampines Plaza.