*The successful interest package conversion is subject to the submission of the latest debt and income documents for the Total Debt Servicing Ratio Assessment, if required, and satisfactory conduct of the loan account which shall be determined by us.
Please note that:
• The OCBC loan packages and fees may change from time to time, and OCBC may not give you notice of this in advance;
• The above rates is not to be taken as an offer, representation or inducement to you or to any other party; and
• Terms and conditions apply.
The following documents are required for application:
1. Option to Purchase
2. Copy of NRIC for all borrowers and owners (Front and Back)
3. Income documents
a. For self employed customers, please furnish latest Income Tax Assessment
– Income Tax Assessment
b) Login via singpass
c) Click into view correspondence / notices
d) Click into letters / notices
e) You will be able to find your notice of assessment. Save the document.
b. For Employed Customers, please furnish 3 months Latest month payslip and 3 months CPF contribution and 1 year latest income tax of assessment.
– CPF contribution:
a) – www.cpf.gov.sg
b) Log in with Singpass
c) My statement
d) Select contribution history (Note: not transaction history)
e) Then save as pdf format
4. Bank statement for all credit cards, loans (personal loans, car loans, study loan or renovation loan) and cash line, easi credit, ready credit or money line (except for OCBC credit facilities, do not need to provide)
a. This is to calculate the Total debt servicing Ratio as applied by the government guidelines, not more than 60% of your income
b. For loans like car loans, housing loans, personal loans, renovation loans and etc, please provide the following 6 details
i. What is the monthly instalment?
ii. What is the current interest rates?
iii. What is the outstanding balance?
iv. When is the loan repayment end?
v. When was the first loan disbursement?
vi. What is the initial loan amount?
5. HDB Printout
b. Login via sing pass
c. Click my flat and select flat details
d. Save as pdf format and kindly email to me.
e. Click financial info.
f. Save the document.
6. Tax portal for all borrowers: (Applicable only to owners with current HDB property)
b. Log in with Singpass
c. Click into Account Summary
d. Click “Click if you have more than one property”
e. Save the document
7. Credit bureau consent form (To be sent by OCBC Bankers) All the borrowers required to fill and sign.