- Updated On:
- April 3, 2018
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 667.00 ft2
About The Forest Woods
The Forest Woods is the latest joint development by City Developments (CDL), Hong Leong Holdings and TID Pte Ltd. Situated not more than a heartbeat away from Serangoon Central, this upcoming new launch sits in between Lorong Lew Lian and Upper Serangoon Road.
Forest Woods is a 99-year leasehold and occupies a land size of about 150,711 square feet, it will stand tall at about 12 storey high and comprise of about 519 units. The condominium units that are of the higher level will have a far and fascinating views overlooking the stretch of low rise landed enclave.
Forest Woods boasts a beautiful living facade featuring a lush landscape and a 75 metre lap pool which is even longer than the Olympic Pool. Be greeted with a warm welcome home by the reception at the Residential Lobby upon entering the development. Walk through surrounding facilities such as the 150 m adventure zone, Sensory Garden Pods and Rain Garden on the entertainment deck and be enchanted by the living forest within Forest Woods. Invite your friends over for a party or gathering at our gorgeous Clubhouse. The Clubhouse is 3 storey high and is luxuriously designed and well equipped with a kitchenette, making your event a spectacular one. All condominium units in Forest Woods come with smart home automation and top-notched appliances and fittings. Flexible layout and selection of finishes are also available to cater to residents of different lifestyles.
Being located in a prime location, this development is only about 5 minutes walk to Serangoon MRT interchange station which is being well connected by both the Circle Line and North East Line. It is also well-linked by major roads and expressways such as Upper Serangoon Road, Upper Paya Lebar Road and Boundary Road, PIE and CTE. Dining, entertainment and shopping amenities are also readily available at the nearby shopping centres, NEX shopping mall and Upper Serangoon shopping centre which are both within 5 minutes of leisure walk away. NEX is one of the biggest mega urban shopping malls in Singapore. Cinema, library, cafes, retails shops and supermarket can all be found inside here.
Nearby Schools include Paya Lebar Methodist Primary and Secondary Girls School, YangZheng Primary School, Zhong Hua Primary School, Maris Stella High School, St. Gabriel’s Primary and Secondary School, CHIJ, Nanyang Junior College etc.
Reasons to Invest in The Forest Woods
1. Located less than 5 minutes’ walk from Serangoon MRT interchange station, that connects the North-East line & the Circle Line.
2. The Forest Woods site is barely 6 minutes walk to Nex megamall, the biggest shopping centre in the North-East region of Singapore. You can get groceries & food round the clock, from the 24 hour Cold Storage & NTUC Fairprice Xtra supermarkets there. As well as a wide array of shops and F&B outlets, plus a public library, and a cinema.
3. The Paya Lebar area enjoys firm ongoing demand from homebuyers and investors. The most recent launches in Paya Lebar are pretty much sold out: Bartley Residences by Hong Leong (sister company to CDL) is 100% sold; Bartley Ridge also by Hong Leong is 99% sold; Botanique @ Bartley is over 95% sold. Forestwood Residences is already drawing keen interest, and is expected to be popular too.
4. As for the Upper Serangoon area around Serangoon MRT station, there has not been a condo launch for many years, except for Jade Residences, a small project that is also sold out. So there is pent up demand here that augurs well for the Forest Woods condo launch.
5. The closest new launch is Stars of Kovan, one train stop further from town, at Kovan MRT Station. However that is a mixed development with shops on the ground floor, which is not to everyone’s liking.
6. The Forest Woods condo site enjoys easy access to major expressways like the CTE & KPE.
7. Forestwood Residences is a mid size project with just around 500 units. A very nice size – big enough to support all the necessary facilities without an onerously high monthly maintenance fee, yet not so big that the place becomes too crowded and busy. The kind of size that encourages neighbourliness and a cosy ambience, great for families.
8. The Forest Woods condo is being developed by a leading developer, City Developments (CDL), with a solid and long track record of numerous quality homes. Those who have bought CDL property before, tend to look for CDL projects when buying again.
About the Location
Forest Woods Condo is located in a prime location near to Serangoon MRT Interchange. The development is a mere 5 minutes walk away from the interchange that connects the Circle Line which serves the Bishan and Paya Lebar area together with the Northeast Line which serves the city as well as the Punggol area.