About The Pollen and Bleu
A place beyond our borders, where dreams lead the way and nature soothes. Tucked away in tranquil Farrer Drive in Prime District 10 is this paradise where our imagination comes alive.
In a Private Enclave that is within mins to the Heart Of Singapore
Pollen & Bleu at Farrer Drive is an upcoming Singapore Condo by Singland Development Pte Ltd. This exquisite development is sitting in serenity close to mother nature along Farrer Drive. Pollen & Bleu is merely few minutes walk to the underground Farrer Road MRT station (Circle Line).
Our beautiful Singapore Botanic Garden which is recently being honored as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is well-known as one of the top attraction in Asia is just one station away from Farrer Road MRT station.The Botanic Garden MRT station will most likely be open in December 2015 and will form part of the Downtown Line.
The Holland Village Station is also 1 MRT stop away from Pollen & Bleu. The Holland Village is a unique hangout place which is very popular among locals and expatriates as well. Holland Village is also being labeled as an identity node by the URA, meaning to say that the characteristics of this exquisite place will be kept despite any future redevelopment within the town.
Located in the prime district 10, this luxurious Singapore Condominium, Pollen & Bleu is only a short 10 minutes drive to the Orchard Shopping paradise, it is also well connected to several arterial roads such as Farrer Road and Holland Road and major expressways such as PIE and AYE.
Dining and Groceries within walking distance
The Empress Road Market and food centre (also known as Farrer Market) is just opposite Pollen & Bleu. Residents can easily find a wide varieties of local delights in this food haven. Grocery and household items shopping are also available over here.
Surrounded by Excellent Schools in Singapore
One huge advantage of the strategic location of this upcoming development is, there are many well-established schools such as Nanyang Primary School, St Margaret’s Secondary, Hwa Chong Institution and National Junior College that are nearby. They are all within 1-2 km away from Pollen and Bleu. And being close to the MRT station and bus stops simply make it even more accessible and hassle-free to the younger members of the family.
1 Bedroom : 549 sqft = 8 units
1+ Study : 603 sqft = 12 units
1 + Study Garden Terrasse : 700 sqft / 732 sqft = 15 units
2 Bedroom : 872 sqft / 893 sqft = 14 units
2 Bedroom Atelier Loft : 1163 sqft / 1270 sqft = 17 units
3 Bedroom : 980 sqft – 1313 sqft = 18 units
4 Bedroom : 1432 – 1593 sqft = 12 units
3 Bedroom Penthouse : 1840 sqft / 2045 sqft = 4 units
4 Bedroom Penthouse : 2099 sqft / 2153 sqft / 2303 sqft = 4 units
5 Bedroom Penthouse : 2831 sqft = 2 units
Pollen And Bleu’s Highlights
- Located at amongst Good Class Bungalows
- Walking distance to Farrer Road MRT
- Easy access to main roads and major expressways such as Farrer Road, Holland Road, PIE and AYE
- Nearby shopping malls include Coronation Shopping Plaza, Holland Road Shopping Centre and Tanglin Mall
- Close to numerous eateries at Holland Village, Dempsey Hill, Tanglin Halt Market, Empress Road Market and Food Centre and more.
- Proximity to Science Park, One North (world-class research facilities and business park space) and Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- Near to NUS and top-notch schools like St Margaret’s Secondary School, Nanyang Primary School, Anglo-Chinese School (International) and Hwa Chong Institution
- Developed by Reputable Developer – Singland
- Designed by Architect – Ong & Ong