About The One Surin
Located between the Serangoon Interchange and Kovan MRT Station, One Surin presents unique transportation options in a landed community. Stroll down to the NEX megamall for a movie; do your supermarket shopping, or pop out for a meal. Catch the bus or MRT to your school or place of work. Cycle with the kids to the park. Or take your car. Walk, cycle, or drive, the choice is yours! Each unit comes with two parking lots of private covered parking.
One Surin sits on the former Tan Moh Hong Reptile Skin and Crocodile Farm. The historic site manages to retain its serene charm, in spite of the rapid urbanization of its surroundings. Once home, owners will enjoy a refreshing respite from the city beyond its gates. The design seeks to recreate the feeling of a true community set amidst this suburban gateway.
Each dwelling is conceptualized as a sanctuary where one is sheltered by its think stone-like walls. Perched atop the base, the upper part of the houses are crafted as individual boxes wrapped in a finely detailed screen. The screens filter light into the interiors, whilst safeguarding privacy.
A continuous waterscape runs through the heart of the development, weaving together the many thematic gardens and facilities around the site, and enveloping the community with the soothing sound of cascading waters. Working with a palate of light, water and the rich texture from natural materials, the elements are blended into a work of architecture.
One Surin. Freehold. Landed
A landed property is an investment in the future. In land scarce Singapore, land values will only appreciate in the forseable future. As we approach seven million in population, freehold landed properties will become increasingly difficult to source, an exclusive benefit for citizens, and extraordinary permanent residents only!
Top 10 Reasons Why One Surin Is For You
- Iconic Design of a continuous waterscape that runs through the heart of One Surin, linking the thematic gardens and facilities together with the soothing sounds of cascading waters
- Comes with Private Lift serving all levels For Every Unit
- Nestled in a private landed enclave
- Close proximity to DPS International School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ Primary and Secondary School, St Gabriel’s Secondary School and Nanyang Junior College
- Close proxmity to Kovan and Serangoon MRT stations
- Close to amenities such as Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, Nex, Heartland Mall
- Easily accessible to City or rest of the island via CTE, KPE and PIE
- Selected units comes with a Sunken Spa just outside the living room
- Basement carpark of 2 lots
About the Location
One Surin is situated at 1, Surin Avenue in District 19, Singapore 535576. This location is very accessible to a wide range of amenities like NEX Mall, Hougang Plaza, Heartlan Mall, Upper Serangoon Mall, ICB Shopping center, Maple Wood Park, Surin Ave Neighborhood Park and Serangoon Sports & Recreation Center.
This project is also easily linked to public transport stations and expressways like Kovan MRT, Bartley MRT, Serangoon MRT, Woodleigh MRT, Hougang MRT, SLE, PIE, TPE and CTE.